Many of our clients are mandating vaccines as part of their return-to-office policy and as a condition of employment. As a result, Linceis Conscious Business has chosen to honor our clients by asking all participants attending our live and in-person programs by showing proof of vaccination status.
Our goal is the health and safety of our all our clients and staff. We will follow and adhere to guidelines from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). we continue to monitor and adhere to guidelines released by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Is vaccination required to attend an in-person program or event?
LCB requires all clients, employees, and contractors, who participate in our in-person activities either to be fully vaccinated or submit verification of a negative test within 72 hours of attendance. Proof of full vaccination is required.
We realize that attending our live workshops requires travel. We will also provide an antigen test to each participant to privately test themselves upon arrival and before attending our open enrollment programs such as the REAL Transformational Leadership workshop. This allows participants to privately self-monitor themselves and make the appropriate choices regarding their health.
Proof of a Negative COVID Test:
- Negative COVID tests results should be from a viral test, either nucleic acid amplification tests (NAATs), or an antigen test.
- COVID tests must be taken within 1 to 3 days of the first day of the in-person activity. For example, if the in-person activity starts on a Monday morning, your viral test will need to be taken no earlier than the previous Friday.
Submitting Required COVID-19 Documentation
Program participants will receive an email from LCB on how to provide their vaccination status or proof of negative covid tests.
- Physical Distancing: The workshop will create appropriate social distancing space in terms of the room set-up and interactive activities.
- Masks: We will follow the State of Virginia and the hotel requirements for mask wearing.
- If you become ill or test positive for COVID during or 10-days after the workshop: We ask that you notify the facilitators and kindly self-quarantine for your health benefit and the benefit of others.
We realize that this is not easy and presents a challenge, we hope you understand why we have these requirements for the benefit of all.